Saturday, April 24, 2010

1 Year ago


Download RingtoneSend “I Loved Her First” Ringtone to Cell PhoneDownload RingtoneA year ago today Dad had his heart attack. Everyday I thank Mom for saving his life. Mom had to run after the ambulance because they went to the wrong house. What a year we've had!

Thank God Dad's heart attack was taken care of and he's doing great now.
Dad and I have grown close since Mom's passing. It's an amazing feeling knowing and feeling how much love both parents have for their children. I am lucky to have the love of a family that I do. I hope someday my kids feel the same love that I do/have from my family.

3 comments:

  1. i guess you getting to grow really close with your dad is one of the rainbows your mom's passing has left you
    i see how much he loves you all everytime i see him--he's really a wonderful father and grandfather
    you do have an amazing family and i hope i can raise mine to be so close!!
    your mom left you a lot of rainbows :)

    ps--"i loved her first" right now is going to be the song at my girls' weddings (cause i get to pick right?)

    beautiful picture of you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tab you always have the right words to make me feel better! I think your next project is to write a book! The Title of it can be Rainbows! I love you!

    You can pick the song at your girls' weddings!! You just have to tell them parents get to pick the songs at weddings... tell them it's a bartels tradition!! lol- I love that song and it is the song dad and I danced too at my wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful message, Jana.

    PS... I love your wedding dress.

    ReplyDelete