Friday, August 20, 2010

Ya Maka My Weekend

Just wanted to share random pictures of Ya Maka My Weekend! August 14th, 2010

I thought this was a good picture with Amy and Scott!

Kevin (Bobbi's Husband) Scott (Amy's Husband) Corey, my brothers Jason and Jeff
Some of the boys... we are missing Anthony, Justin, Dad, Joey and Travis

Bobbi, Amy and I watching one of the Jamaican bands playing.
Amy and Justin with Dad in the background.

Jason and I having fun!
Anthony, Jason and I
Dad came out too! I'm not sure if he had fun watching his "crazy" kids!

Bobbi and Amy

Kevin, Joey and I at one of the run down bars in the district. We had a lot of fun here!

1 comment:

  1. what fun pictures of the family!
    i wish we could have come...thanks for sharing them jana!
    the last one is an extra good pic of you :)

    ReplyDelete