Thursday, September 24, 2009

The loves of my life!

I haven't had much time to be with my kids lately since my mom has been in the hospital. I miss them dearly. Raya is Daddy's girl and Breckin is still his Mommy's boy! I love being a mother and hope that I will be the mother to my kids that my mom has been to me and my siblings!





My little red riding hood!

Breckin was scared of the dog.......



Then he warmed up!!!





My little trucker girl. Look at her checking herself out!! Boy am I going to have my hands full when she's older!!

Breckin and Raya think the kitchen is a race track. We have to take the table out so they can ride in circles! (Raya hates having clothes on!)

1 comment:

  1. ADORABLE kiddos :)
    love the monkeys!!!!
    title is perfect, day by day
    welcome to bloggerland

    ReplyDelete