Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My Angel

My Loving Angel


Mom left this earth peacefully September 27th, 2009. Heaven now has a loving angel that will protect and take care of everyone just like she did when she was here. Mom, I still can't believe you are gone. This is truly a nightmare. I know you are so much happier and finally pain free. I am wondering what you are doing every second of the day. Are you playing cards with Grandpa? Swinging on the swing with Grandma? Or just catching up with Priscilla who you missed dearly all these years? We miss you so much already and you haven't been gone long. I know it will never ever be the same without you. You were the rock of our family. You had so much love to give to all of us kids. Each one of us called you when we wanted to laugh, cry or just to hear your sweet voice. Now we will talk to you anytime and know you are listening. I know you are with us and know you are telling us everything will be ok. I miss your jokes, the little smirk on your face, your sweet voice and the list goes on..... Thank you so much for being my best friend and teaching me how to be a great mother. I sure hope I will be the mother to my kids like you were to us. I miss you mom! Until we meet again......I LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jana... that is so sweet. Your mom is smiling down on you from the most wonderful place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is the most beautiful picture of her, they was she is looking at you, you can see the pride and joy in her eyes

    the swinging with grandma part made me cry
    seems like that was so long ago and only yesterday
    of course that is what she's doing!

    what a lovely post
    i'm sure your mom liked it too

    ReplyDelete