Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Snow, Snow, Snow

Wow, look at all the snow!!!

I stayed home with the kids today since work closed for the day and The National Weather Service issued a winter weather advisory for blowing snow and dangerous wind chills for today and tonight. I didn't want to be driving in these conditions anyways! This year I don't have to take the kids with me 40 minutes to and from work. At least the kids will be safe this year!

The kids and I had a fun day. Breckin wanted to go and play outside It took about 20 minutes to get the snow clothes on. We made it outside for maybe 5 minutes. Breckin really enjoyed playing in the snow. Maraya didn't know what to think. She didn't like walking in the snow! It was cute seeing her out there for the first time.


The view from the side of our house.



This is where Maraya stayed most of the time!


Breckin having fun in his first snow drift of the year.


Save me Mommy!

I wanted a cute picture of the two kids together. This is what I got!!

Raya finally walked in the snow!


If it wasn't so cold we could have made a snowman!

Look at me!


Breckin having fun jumping in the snow.

View in front of our house!

1 comment:

  1. glad you got to stay home too!

    lol--yes, the getting them dressed takes forever...longer than they are even out there!
    and the little ones can barely even move in all that get up :)
    fun pics jana!
    like the spotlight effect

    ReplyDelete