Sunday, January 24, 2010

January Fun

I haven't wrote a blog in about a month so I'm going to post pictures of what has been going on in January!!! Breckin turned 4 this month. It seems like yesterday he was a little baby. We went to the Grand Harbor Water Park in Dubuque. Breckin LOVED the slides. We met Corey's brother and family and hung out for the day. Breckin went down the slides with his cousins Zac and Shelby. After going down the slides with them a few times he went down by himself. I had my camera ready to take pictures of him. I noticed him coming down head first, he somehow turned himself around while coming down the slide. I thought he was going to freak out and not want to go down again but he didn't! He had fun and loved it. This made me realize that my little boy isn't really little anymore!! Breckin got a Jump-o-lene for his birthday from Grandpa Butch. The kids love it. They spend most of their time in there!







Breckin got a big boy bed for his birthday! He used to like cuddling with his Mommy... I miss his nightly cuddles!

Corey, Raya and Breckin looking out at the Mississippi River in Dubuque.

Breckin's first ride down the slide with his cousin Zac.

Zac and Breckin
Breckin with Shelby

Maraya at the pool


Maraya testing out the water

Here is Breckin coming down head first while Uncle Schuyler hurried to grab him.


Raya playing in the Jump-o-lene




Raya posing

Daddy in the Jump-o-lene

And I made it in there too!

4 comments:

  1. oh jana--they grow up so fast!
    what cute pics...i live raya posing and brecking sleeping on his new bed :)

    i've heard the waterpark is great--we need to go there someday...but i'm not getting in a swimsuit any time soon, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thank you tab! The kids would LOVE the water park. I never have been there until this weekend. I won't be getting in a swimsuit anytime soon either! lol Breckin has been talking about Roller skating. We should do that again soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a lot of fun. We are going to do the water park there for Alexis' 13th birthday in October (she doesn't know it yet though). Maybe Tab and Jana you all can join us. I don't want to think of a suit yet either though by then there may be less fat, then now after just 2 months after having a baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remind us when you go Karri! Breckin loved it. Breckin and colton would have fun together!!! :)

    ReplyDelete