Monday, September 5, 2011

Breckin's 1st day of Kindergarten

Breckin & Ray Ray before the bus picked up Breckin!

Enough already Mommy!!
Breckin was so excited for his first day!

My baby boy getting on the big bus. I was so sad to see him leave! What will I do when he graduates high school??



Had to throw in a picture of Breckin on unpack your backpack night!


Breckin is in the class of 2024! How crazy is that!?! :) 24 is Corey's favorite number too! It was his sports number in high school. (When Corey thought he was cool! ha!) Hope you enjoy your Kindergarten year Breckin Edward! Mommy loves you! :)

2 comments:

  1. he is SO adorable!
    LOVE the pic of him and raya
    they are so sweet together :)

    they grown up so dang fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, Jana. What a big boy! Class of 2024 jeesh. I haven't thought about what class my girls will be???

    ReplyDelete