Friday, September 23, 2011

Heaven's Angel

Wow! It has been two years since I have heard my Mom's voice, tell her I love her or touch her face to let her know everything will be ok.....

I have made it through the last two years because of her and my amazing friends and family. Mom has given us her promise many times over the last two years. HER RAINBOW!!! Here are a few photos I captured this last year.




Mom's Rainbow after riding her favorite ride @ Adventureland


Breckin and Raya running in our yard to chase the Rainbow!
"Hi Grandma Judy!!!"



September 26th, 2011- Tabitha's Rainbow in Dubuque.
See, I told you I have amazing family and friends....Tabitha emailed me this picture. I swear she always has the right timing and knows when I need her... she emailed me this the day before Mom's 2 years of passing. Thanks Tabitha! I love you!! (Mom loved you Tabitha and I believe she wanted to let you know she's with you every step of the way, too!)



Thanks again to all my friends and family for always listening to me when I need you the most! I love you all!!

I added a few songs that we played at Mom's funeral. These songs make me smile and cry at the same time. ( I didn't know how to download them so I just added the youtube video!! ha!)

Allan Jackson
Sissy's Song

http://youtu.be/zCvgXw-Bh04



Steve Wariner
Holes in the Floor of Heaven

http://youtu.be/gPGmzyH2nI4

We are Family

(Can't find a good video for this song!) Mom loved this song and it was her request to have it played at her funeral!


"The Circle of our Family is Forever!"

2 comments:

  1. aww
    your post made me cry
    you mom was such a beautiful person--she made everyone feel important and loved and perfect just the way they were
    and she always made us laugh

    i love all your rainbow pics
    especially of the kids chasing one--how very sweet and touching
    thank you for the inclusion in your post
    i think of your mom so much--and how hard it must be for you to be without her
    but, like you said--i do know she's still with all of us
    i really felt her yesterday when i took that picture

    i've been thinking of her extra today
    remembering the last time i saw her...she was still so much judy--so spunky until the end with her comments and sense of humor-such a brave woman as she faced what lay ahead
    and remembering all the wonderful things about her life--growing up with such an amazing aunt right up the road
    you were so blessed to have her as your mom--and she was so lucky to have such great children
    she was always so proud of all of you
    i know she left for heaven surrounded in love
    and i know she sends that back to you
    it's not the same as having her in your arms...but someday you will be together again

    until then i hope her beautiful memories surround you and you continue enjoying the rainbows she sends
    lovetab

    ReplyDelete