Saturday, November 5, 2011

Small Town Night Out

Random pics of our Small Town Bar night!




Tabitha and Justin


Tabitha, Karri and I stopped to say Hello to Mom!
I think Mom was with me when I fell the 4 feet in the ditch! haha




MidWest Signs we are so ghetto




After hours at Justin's hanging with the stuffed deer



Karri and Tab in T-Town



Riding in style - Karri, Tabitha and I


Karri, Justin and I


I love Karri and Chris! We are so fun together... who won this? I think West Side did.


Justin Tab and I in T-Town

Chris and Karri



What a fun night with some of my great friends!

Can't wait to do it again! A night full of laughter!

2 comments:

  1. aw--what a fun post jana!!
    that was a great night!!
    of course--we are all such fun people ;)
    we so have to all get together again soon!!

    remember--you're my date at the wedding this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete