Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Big Girl

Maraya went #2 in the potty tonight!!! The last few weeks she has been sitting on the potty but hasn't ever went. After she went tonight she was so excited that she finally did it! It is crazy how small things can make you so happy! (which this is a big news to me!!)I can't wait until she is fully potty trained. No more diapers for me!
Breckin heard all the excitement with Raya going in the toilet. He came to see what all the clapping and cheering was. He saw Raya went and was so excited for her too. He told her "Good Job Raya, I am so proud of you!" What a great big brother he is to her!
Good Job Maraya Lynn! We are all proud of you.

3 comments:

  1. what? no picture? :)
    YAY RAYA!!
    the things we get excited about these days :)
    breckin is the sweetest big brother! he reminds me of jeff sometimes--so kind

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i was going to take a picture... i went to get the camera... Breckin and Raya were so excited Breckin helped her flush the toilet! I think Breckin will be like Jeff!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeah no diapers!!

    I wont know that again for a while:) all worth it though!!

    BIG CONGRATS TO MARAYA!!!!

    Breckin is so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete